Sales Automation Intern
You like building, testing, tinkering, until the magic happens. You have a genuine desire to go to the end of each project. Finishing a workflow properly is as important to you as starting it.
Your goal is to build automated workflows to help the Agilytic team pursue its business development initiatives. You will work closely with Agilytic colleagues to focus on specific workflows such as lead generation, data enrichment, web scraping, etc.
Your mission is thus to:
- Visualise the required workflows and draw a simplified process.
- Recommend the optimal sequence to extract, transform and load the data in the appropriate tools
- Build prototype workflows, test, and iterate with the feedback from the team
- Deploy “production-ready” workflows for the team
- Document the completed workflows for further use by the team members who will work on them afterwards
- Technical ability to understand a business process and turn into a data automation workflow.
- A strong affinity with new technologies in general, and data in particular
- A bachelor’s degree
- A consistent record of surpassing personal and organisational goals; naturally able to structure your time for maximal efficiency
- A relentless drive to succeed
- Legal right to work in the EU.
- Familiarity with tools like Zapier, Airtable, HubSpot is a plus.
- Familiarity with Python and web scraping technologies is a plus
What you can expect
- A team of smart and supportive data scientists to challenge you and help you grow;
- Opportunities to contribute to real value-adding projects such as project proposals and pitches;
- Exposure to the day to day life of a growing data science consultancy practice;
- Time to train your business development skills and opportunities to apply them to real cases;
- A friendly and comfortable work environment, in a private office at an ultra-modern coworking space.
- You are welcome to experience life at Agilytic and join us in our La Hulpe offices. We think you will like it here.
There are regular shuttles from the La Hulpe train station, and we have some spaces available should you choose to bike or drive to work.
- We are a registered business in Belgium and can provide you an official attestation for your internship.
- We will reimburse you a daily stipend to cover travel and food expenses while you are with us. Please keep in mind this is not a paid internship; no extra travel or accommodation expenses can be covered at this stage.